So you want to make a board game, good for you. But you only have a dollar. And that’s not so...Read More
Month: July 2018
The very best board games, some would say, are family board games (a.k.a. board games for kids)....Read More
At Conception – when your idea is still only half formed, During Incubation – while your dream is...Read More
You may have heard this before but I’ll say it again: People buy games. People with names...Read More
Tired of using spare change as counters in your games (and later spending your game pieces)? Use poker chips instead.
Our "How Can You Use Chopsticks in a Game" contest has ended and we have a winner. See our blog post for details.
- Maintaining Game Balance for a Variable Number of Players – continued
- … We Interrupt This Blog for a Special Announcement …
- Maintaining Game Balance for a Variable Number of Players
- Dice and More Dice – Concluding Remarks On an Eight Part Series
- Dice and More Dice – Part 8 – “I Hate Dice” – Game Purists Speak Their Mind