In our post of February 13, 2019 (two weeks ago), we talked about : Maintaining Game Balance for a...Read More
Month: February 2019
We have a WINNER!Our “How Can You Use Chopsticks in a Game” contest has ended and our WINNER...Read More
Wow! My brand new game is just great! Beautiful components – cards you can actually shuffle (not...Read More
In Part 8 of this series, we presented: “I Hate Dice” – Game Purists Speak Their Mind And we saw...Read More
When you pitch your game to a publisher, keep things simple. Explain the broad concept, set out a few rules, and jump straight into gameplay. Show don’t tell. They’ll ask their own questions.
Our "How Can You Use Chopsticks in a Game" contest has ended and we have a winner. See our blog post for details.
- Maintaining Game Balance for a Variable Number of Players – continued
- … We Interrupt This Blog for a Special Announcement …
- Maintaining Game Balance for a Variable Number of Players
- Dice and More Dice – Concluding Remarks On an Eight Part Series
- Dice and More Dice – Part 8 – “I Hate Dice” – Game Purists Speak Their Mind