Anyone with half a brain knows you can’t build a boat in a basement. Right? And yet, it happens...Read More
Category: Game Design Business
Want a quick way to prototype playing cards? Print cards on copy-paper, cut to size, and insert in card sleeves.
Our "How Can You Use Chopsticks in a Game" contest has ended and we have a winner. See our blog post for details.
- Maintaining Game Balance for a Variable Number of Players – continued
- … We Interrupt This Blog for a Special Announcement …
- Maintaining Game Balance for a Variable Number of Players
- Dice and More Dice – Concluding Remarks On an Eight Part Series
- Dice and More Dice – Part 8 – “I Hate Dice” – Game Purists Speak Their Mind