Do you remember the eighth grade? That cute blonde that sat right behind you but one row over? You...Read More
Category: Geek Speak
Want a new level in your tabletop game? Try changing your core mechanic. Or better yet, just tweak it far enough to make it challenging – somehow different but still familiar.
Our "How Can You Use Chopsticks in a Game" contest has ended and we have a winner. See our blog post for details.
- Maintaining Game Balance for a Variable Number of Players – continued
- … We Interrupt This Blog for a Special Announcement …
- Maintaining Game Balance for a Variable Number of Players
- Dice and More Dice – Concluding Remarks On an Eight Part Series
- Dice and More Dice – Part 8 – “I Hate Dice” – Game Purists Speak Their Mind